I'm starting to get some new work done and framed, and will be posting them soon, but in the meantime I wanted to share some information about AnaWerks Classes.
Classes are now available in Western Washington upon request at affordable rates for ages 8 and up, for beginning to advanced skill levels in collage, paper crafting, design, and fabric art. Private lessons and classes for groups of 2 - 20 can be arranged either as a one time class or as a series.
Are you feeling stuck with scrapbooking? Want to graduate from using premade craft kits? Want to explore a new technique or approach to your art? Want help fixing a piece that you've been working on? Or just looking for a fun activity for your women's group, Girl/Boy Scouts Troup, family, or group of friends?
Here's how it works:
- Decide if you want to learn on your own or in a group.
- Decide if you want a one time class or a series of classes.
- Decide if you want to host at your home, or if you want me to find you a location.
- Email me at email@example.com with your idea and a range of dates. I will connect with you to design an art experience that meets your skill level, class goals, and specific group of students.
- You pay with cash or credit card at the beginning of your class.
- I'll bring some supplies, and if there's anything specific you should buy, I'll give you a shopping list. However, for most classes, you'll just bring yourself and perhaps a pair of scissors.
Prices and Logistics
- Private Lessons - $20 per hour
- Group Class, Your Location - $15 per person, per hour (2 - 20 students)
- Group Class, My Location - $30 per person, per hour (50% paid upon reservation) (2 - 20 students). I will reserve a public meeting space for the group and will give you driving directions prior to class.
- 10% discount available for non - profit organizations.
- Classes are available Mon - Thurs 7 - 9 pm, Friday - Saturday 9a - 9pm, Sunday 10 - 5p. Most classes are about 2 hours long.
Classes are drug and tobacco free. If you are hosting a class at your home, and wish to serve alcohol to your guests (21+), that is acceptable with prior arrangement. Otherwise, classes held at my locations are expected to be drug and alcohol free environments, including cannabis products. Students who are unable to comply will be excused from class and tuition will not be refunded.
Children are welcome to participate if they are 8 years old or older, can handle scissors independently, and are toilet trained. One adult chaperone is required per group of students younger than 18.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your class, you may do so 5 or more business days before your class date. If you need to cancel after that, we request a $20 re - booking fee, payable by credit card.
Want to arrange a group for younger children or have a special idea? Email me and we can probably work something out. I have teaching experience for people with and without disabilities, ages 4 and up.